

It was so fun to celebrate the holiday season with Boston. He was so funny on Christmas I think we were more excited than he was. It was cute seeing him open his presents ( well... you know... as much as he can.) He has been such a joy in our life. I saw this Santa outfit and had to buy it for Christmas. Some people thought that it was funny and others thought that I was being kind of mean. I thought he looked ADORABLE. I have decided girls may be funner to shop for but boys are pretty fun too. I love the clothes he got for christmas he looks like a little boy. It is so crazy how fast babies grow. Today I got him laughing so hard that he was trying to keep his dinner from coming up and then he ended up getting the hicups. It was so cute. Nate was able to spend a lot of time with us these past weekends. He has about 6 weeks left of Fire Training. We our trying to figure out if we need to move to Las Vegas now or wait. It is a little stressful but I know we will find an answer to that. ( we hope)Other than that, I am excited to make new goals for the new year.
4 comments:
Oh, Net he is so cute! Mom says that he is getting his first tooth!
Have a great day!
Neens
I LOVE those little checks and those blue eyes! What a cutie! He sounds like such a fun little guy!
so good to hear from you! i can't believe how big boston is getting, and his eyes are so blue. love it! hope everything is going well for you. hope to see you soon on our next trip to st. george...whenever that will be.
Hey Nelson Fam! Looks like you guys are doing well! You're little boy is so cute! I love your blog layout! Check out mine trishylu.blogspot.com
Post a Comment