I thought maybe I had blogged enough this week and put myself on time out, but soon found another reason to blog. I could not help to post about Christa's birthday today. Even though she's technically my "sister-in-law," I have always thought of her as my biological sister. She came into my life about the time I was going into the 7th or 8th grade, and always seem to give me great advice. I have always looked up to her and love her personality.
One of my many favorite memories of Christa was when my family had a girls getaway to New York City a couple of years ago. We were site seeing around Rockefeller Center and some people asked us if we wanted to see the Conan O Brian show. They mentioned they would only take 2 of us in my family and it ended up being me and Christa. I don't remember laughing as hard, yelling as loud and just acting silly since that event. If you haven't met her she is the sweetest person you will ever meet, and she knows how to have a good time. Happy Birthday Christa!!
One of my many favorite memories of Christa was when my family had a girls getaway to New York City a couple of years ago. We were site seeing around Rockefeller Center and some people asked us if we wanted to see the Conan O Brian show. They mentioned they would only take 2 of us in my family and it ended up being me and Christa. I don't remember laughing as hard, yelling as loud and just acting silly since that event. If you haven't met her she is the sweetest person you will ever meet, and she knows how to have a good time. Happy Birthday Christa!!
3 comments:
Yes, I too am a Christa fan!:) Glad you're getting settled in. Love Boston in the boots!-Emily
Our family is lucky to have Christa a part of it. We miss her now that they are in Denver. Looking forward to spending sometime in Disneyland with the fam. Marlynn (mom)
Happy Birthday Christa! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment