May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Boston

Yesterday was Boston's First Birthday. I can't believe how fast that first year went. I honestly, feel like I just brought a newborn home from the hospital. We were lucky enough to celebrate his birthday in St. George yesterday, and Salt Lake last weekend. It was a lot of fun and we our so grateful that Boston has loving family and friends to celebrate those days with him. Here is pics of both parties. Boston we love you so much!


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

he is so cute... I can't believe he is already one..crazy!! It was so cute to watch while he ate his cake!!

Kit said...

Oh my heck. I cannot believe Boston is one. WOw SO is Roscoe!! Why is time flying by so fast!?
Those pics are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl. I got your comment and am just figuring out how to use this blogspot thing so I hope you get this. It was so good to hear from you and of course I remember you. You were one of my fav. people in High school. Your little boy is SO CUTE. How fun to see him and you. keep in touch and I added you to one of my friends on my page.

Chels

The Ceder House's said...

It was so good to see you guys when you were in town! We need to hang out next time we are down south. I can't believe your baby is already one! Time flies- he is adorable.

The White Family said...

Happy Brithday....Boston! I hope he had a good one. Take in each one because before you know it he will be turning 13!!!

The Staples Fam said...

Janette! It is so fun to see your blog! Wow. I haven't seen you in years :) Boston is so cute. Congrats! He looks like a fun baby. So where are you guys living? St. George? Spence and I are in Murray. Spence just got a job and I am teaching at Alta for my 2nd year. Looks like you guys are doing well!

Scott and Chelsey Stallings said...

Hey Janette.

This is Scott and my blog. scottandchesley.blogspot.com, just in case. Good to hear from you again. you baby had the bluest eyes.

Chels

Kim said...

I know it is late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON! I can't believe it is already a year! It went by so fast! We have to get together we are so close to you guys now! I will give you a call.