July 21, 2008

Oceanside

Every year we drive to Oceanside, Cali. with my family and stay at my moms timeshare for a week. It was fun to spend everyday at the beach and we couldn't have had better weather.
This year was exciting because Boston was able to have fun on the beach. He loved the water, sand and wanted to be out of my arms every chance he could get. here our a few pics of oceanside.













































Boston finally decided to try walking once we got to Cali. The last night of are vacation he walked toward the coffee table and tripped and fell on the side of it. He cut open his eyebrow and we waited in the ER for 41/2 hours just to find out if he needed stitches. He ended up not needing stitches, but it was deep enough that he needed glue to hold it together. I felt so sad for him. He is such a brave little guy.
















The next day everyone headed for Vegas and Nate and I rode our Harley to Anaheim for an angel/red sox game. We were able to sit on the 4Th row right by 3rd base. Although, Boston red sox lost it was still a great game. After the game we headed to Vegas it was a beautiful ride.















The next night all the girls went to see Bette Midler. My Aunt Theresa, grandma, and Christy flew to Las Vegas to see the show and meet up with us. It was a blast! I love spending time with all these woman and miss them so much already. Thank you gene for driving us to the show. ( He also flew into town, but chilled with the men while us ladies did our thing!)


















Oh yeah, I am going private. After thinking about doing it for so long I have decided to take the plunge. So please give me your e-mail address so you can read our blog!!!!! thanks!

20 comments:

John and Erin said...

erinmayf@gmail.com

Mandy said...

mandymoo515@hotmail.com
i dont know if you read our blog ever, but we are going private too, so if you would like an invite email me your address too! :)
cute picture of you and nate at the baseball game. :)

Christy said...

boog_27@hotmail.com

I'll have Nelson blog withdrawals if you don't send me your password.

Thanks for the fun Vegas trip. It was a blast!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Looks like so much fun! Poor Boston that looks like it hurt. :( Hope it is healing well.
elisagatherum@gmail.com

Shaffer Clan said...

Add me to your list
I always check out the blog to see the latest of you guys. I miss you
Love Mom

The Ceder House's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Boston stuck in the sand pic! Good thing he didn't need stitches.. I am getting scared we are going to also have many trips to the ER - little boys! You need to stop posting about the Harley... Matt looked at your blog the other day and keeps on bugging me to buy him one now. Ha ha!!

The Ceder House's said...

Oh yeah- my email jackiecederholm@gmail

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun....I love the picture of Boston buried in the sand! Poor little guy, good thing he didn't need any stitches. I'm thinking of going private too....add me jennybanks_5@hotmail.com

Anna said...

our email address is crazyone_173@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

mixedcd@hotmail.com - Amanda
84-runner@live.com - chris

Amber said...

lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com

Kim said...

What an awesome trip! Looks like tons of fun! Boston is SO CUTE!!! We have got to get together!
You guys have a HARLEY? SWEET!

kjbaker5@cox.net

Traci said...

Looks like you had so much fun? Why is boston so dang cute? My email is tfraidenburg@yahoo.com

Amber said...

amberkparker@msn.com

tuftspictures@gmail.com

West's said...

What a fun vacation! I love the sunglasses! Here is my email!
ryantarawest@gmail.com
Thanks!

Unknown said...

What a fun trip! We're going down to Huntington Beach with my family this weekend and can hardly wait to get out of here! Boston is too cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Here's my email:
trishy1522@hotmail.com

Kit said...

That looks like so much fun. Next summer (when our life calms down a little) We will have to plan a camping trip together. Roscoe and Boston would have a blast!

kristinpatten24@yahoo.com

The White Family said...

Looks like you all had a good time.
Boston is soooo cute on the beach.
utahwhites@hotmail.com

john said...

Jannette, this is a nice blog you have here. BTW, this is Ken, your uncle from Saint George.I will definitely give you my e mail.Lets stay in touch. Boston is getting big. kjones9819@msn.com and http://cstmjksn.spaces.live.com

john said...

Nette! Its good to see you happy!,Isent life GREAT!! I will always be proud of you.
Boston is a prize!!! we need to take him fishin!
Love you
Dad