Just a last reminder that we our going private. Please send us your e-mail address at
nettnate@msn.com or leave it on the comments link below. If you have already given me your e-mail there is no need to do it again. I have it.Thanks!


Thought I would add some updated pictures too!
19 comments:
I love to see what you and your cute family are up to so add me. My email is ashleythompson_83@msn.com
im pretty sure i have already left you my email but just in case
mandymoo515@hotmail.com
In case you don't have ours anymore, copple2@yahoo.com. Jon and Tiff
lileeloumagoo@yahoo.com
Bostons eyes are incredible! I love when you send those close up pics of his baby blues!! im sure you have our email but just in case smith_vermex@hotmail.com. Thanks for coming up for tods bday! It was good to see you guys and spend the day together.
Net mine is janeen.ludwig@gmail.com. I miss you guys...I've been thinkin' about making a visit.
Way cute new pics! Hope things are going great!
hey my email is cutie_ns_06@hotmail.com and I love the pictures he is adorable!
alliemcfarland@gmail.com
i couldn't remember if I gave it to you yet!
Amanda - mixedcd@hotmail.com
Chris - 84-runner@live.com
HEY NATE,JET & BOSTON, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TO VISIT TUFT. HE LOVES YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND IT MEANT ALOT TO HIM TO HAVE YOU COME BY. I WISH I COULD HAVE VISITED LONGER WITH YOU. BOSTON IS GETTING SO BIG AND IT WAS SO FUN TO CUDDLE WITH HIM BEFORE HE REALIZED WHO WAS HOLDING HIM. HE IS SUCH A CUTIE. WE LOVE YOU ALL CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT VISIT TAKE CARE.
KIM AND JUSTIN
Hi guys! I'm so glad you have a blog. Your mom showed me some darling pics of Boston! He is ADORABLE! It was so nice to visit with her. She was very patient with a huse full of boys.
Please put us on your list. stampinnut@hotmail.com
Can't wait to read more of your blog!
hannahstayner@mac.com
and
staynerphotography@gmail,com
Boston is too cute for words.
iamashleycampbell@gmail.com
Add me please:)
I can't remember if I gave it to you or not, so here it is again... crazyone_173@hotmail.com
amysmithlv@gmail.com
How beautiful are Boston's eyes? I love them! Het stop by anytime your in St. George! I am usually there/here from 10-6 M-F! Looks like you have had a busy summer!
Hey!! I love your blog it is so cute... Our E-Mail is sanofsky@gmail.com .. Boston is too cute! We miss you... Love You!!
staciemurdock@gmail.com
Love the pics!!
Post a Comment