September 07, 2008

I am so ready for fall

Here in LV it's been in the 1oo's and I am so ready for summer to be over. The other day a girl in my ward, mentioned in her good news minute that she was stoked it was September because it would start getting cooler. Just then, I overheard a woman behind me saying under her breath, "ha ha you have a least a couple more months to go.."
Then I thought of all those fall mornings, days and nights in SoJo I took for granted. The leaves slowly changing colors falling on the roads and on the grass. Wearing sweaters and hats and still feeling cold. Oh how I love fall. I can't wait to get used to it here and enjoy what Vegas has to offer.


In the mean time, I'll be thinking about one day wearing this....











6 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Janette, You are so funny! But seriosly Iam so sick of the heat. I feel so bad when i pull my boys from their carseats and their shirts are wet in sweat! There should be rear ac in every car! We miss you guys and hope you are doing good. We miss little..wait BIG boston. He is so cute and you take the best pics of him!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Your so cute. Hopefully for your sake it will cool down at least a little soon. Hope you guys are doing great! Miss ya.

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean...I am sooo sick of the heat and can't wait for fall to be here!! We miss you guys!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I didn't even know you lived in LV, you are so close to us! I can't wait for sweater weather too. I love boots, scarves, sweaters, all that good stuff.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Amen sister. It is so hot here in the SoCal desert too, still way over 100. I think September is the hardest because you expect it to be fall, but it is still HOT, and vacations are over, and you are expected to get back to real life. I love my sweaters, etc, but they never get any wear. That first sweater day is always an event for me, but I'm not betting on it until after Halloween. Hang in there!

The White Family said...

I love fall clothes... You can hide your FAT better!