Last weekend my sister and brother-in-law flew into Vegas. My sister hung out with me and Boston while the guys took a drive to San Diego to do some deep sea fishing.
We were able to do some shopping and landed at one of my favorite places... The Town Square. ( I love it because of 1. H&M, 2. yogurtland 3. it's an outdoor mall.)
We also went to a pumpkin patch and a farm to find the best price in pumpkins. Boston loved the pumpkin patch because of all the rides and excitement from the kids. It seems like the whole time I was chasing him around. Then when we went to the farm he was able to see goats, ponies, rabbits, peacocks, little baby chicks, and was able to pet a duck. He loved every second of it. Anyway, we had a blast with my sister and I wish we would have remembered to take more pictures..especially when we drove through the strip and it was practically empty (where was my camera) and the thrift store that had the coolest couch that said it was from the 1800's. Thanks Janeen for hanging with us! P.S. I think I O.D. on m&m's when you were here because the thought of them makes me cringe!






10 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Boston is the cutest little guy. I love pumpkin patches...they make the cutest pictures.
Jet..Thanks for letting us come stay at your house! We had a lot of fun! Thanks for keeping the boys for us!You are such a good mom and boston is lucky to have you!
That sounds so fun. I absolutely LOVE yogurtland and H&M. I need to come down so we can go! I am jealous you got to be with your sister.
I am jealous you have an H&M. I think Hudson and I need to sneak a trip down to Vegas soon:)I really do want to go soon.. We could hang out while the boys golf?
Boston is getting so big! I love that you got to hang with your sis. Every time I see your blog I miss you guys. Glad you are liking Vegas.
-Emily
i cant believe how grown up Boston is getting!!! He looks so cute. I just got those pictures onto a disc. Luke should have the disc at your house this week while he is down for the LVPD testing. You should get the pictures off the disc onto your computer!!! Well hopefully we will see you soon. Are you coming up for Grants B-Day???
What a cute little pumpkin!
I had such a blast. I loved visiting H&M and YogurtLand (aka: Heaven On Earth!) I too am sick of M&M's.
Love and miss you. Give Boss a kiss for us!
come see me on saturday!!!! 801-520-6996
Oh my goodness I love his little firefighter shirt! Like father like son.. =]
Post a Comment