October 01, 2008

Random POST #1


Since we moved to Las Vegas we've been scoping out all the gyms in our area. I of course had my personal picks and Nate had his. Finally we found a place we both agreed on and we were able to go last night. I went to one of my favorite classes..Yoga. It has been too long because I couldn't remember a lot of the names that go with the poses and stretches. Wow, It kicked my trash and I don't remember shaking and wussing out like that.
When I met up with Nate I explained to him how hard it was and that my arms were sore. He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Yoga?" and then I had to explain what we did in the class. I am not sure if he still understands but I am hoping he will go to a class with me. ( that should be interesting)
Other than that, Boston's personality is changing everyday and today I realized how much he is looking like a toddler. I decided to put mousse in his hair and use a diffuser to make his hair curlier. Afterward, I felt bad because I was styling his hair like a girl...I couldn't help myself.

11 comments:

The Ceder House's said...

I LOVE his hair- If I could I would do the same to Hudson's. That is awesome that you got into Yoga again. Lindsey and I did "power yoga" in college- I just remember not being able to do a lot of it- and they kept the room steaming hot so that it stunk- plus there were gross old men in there yuck.

Shaffer Clan said...

Janette
Put a pick shirt on him (with food on his belly)and he'll look just like you did! You need to send copies of these to your Gam & Pa.
Love you guys and give Boston a kiss for me on those chubby checks.
Mom

Shaffer Clan said...

Sorry meant PINK shirt.
Mom

Christy said...

Boston is so cute, even with girl curls! Did Nate see him with the curly hair?

Hannah Stayner said...

oh I am in love with his face!!!! and his curls...

also, that top picture actually looks like you. is it?

I wish I could see you and your cute little family Jet... its been way too long.

Kit said...

His hair is so cute, and one day he probably will kill you for styling it like a girl, but us mom's have to have our fun sometimes. K SO the next time we are together we definitely need to take the guys to a yoga class! Shawn is the exact same way, and I know he would wuss out in the middle of it. Or atleast I hope he would. :)

Kit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I love his hair, look how curly it is! I've never taken yoga, but it looks really hard, I'm not sure I could handle it.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Oh my gosh I love his hair!!! Where did he get that natural curl? One time we out a bow on chandler and it was funny how that one little change made him looklike a girl..Its about time you guys have a girl anyway! Yoga is such a good workout.Although i am way to uncoordinated to do it.

Janeen said...

Oh my! Don't take this the wrong way but he looks just like you Net! I laughed so hard when I saw this picture. He is SO cute!!

John and Erin said...

Yoga is the best. It's so good for you. I agree with ya, it kicks my butt every time. I've got to find a good place out here too.