If we weren't trying to sell our own house to build another, I would totally love to buy your home. It is adorable!
Janette! I didn't know you were expecting! Where have I been? CONGRATS! That is wonderful...is it a boy? I am just guessing from the blue badge. Anyway, that is wonderful...are you feeling well? Hope so! ANd I love those family pics you got taken.
If we lived in St. George, I would jump on that house so fast. I love the kitchen set up!! It's so much more open than mine..
Does it fit a family of 8? It's beautiful, but what's the bedroom count?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If we weren't trying to sell our own house to build another, I would totally love to buy your home. It is adorable!
Janette! I didn't know you were expecting! Where have I been? CONGRATS! That is wonderful...is it a boy? I am just guessing from the blue badge. Anyway, that is wonderful...are you feeling well? Hope so! ANd I love those family pics you got taken.
If we lived in St. George, I would jump on that house so fast. I love the kitchen set up!! It's so much more open than mine..
Does it fit a family of 8? It's beautiful, but what's the bedroom count?
Post a Comment