I absolutely love it when others motivate me for the good. Last Sunday, the Relief Society Pres. talked about making goals for the New Year. Some of the things that she mentioned was to stop comparing ourselves to other people and start comparing ourselves to how we were last year and ways we can improve. She mentioned that we will never be "that other person" because everyone is so different. We also can't compete with trying to be better than others because it hurts us in the long run. Another one was anxiously engage in a good cause. It could be serving others or just as simple as reading your scriptures, and that it is an necessity for happiness. Afterward I went home and started accomplishing little things I wanted to do in the house and thinking of things I could improve on. maybe I needed "the talk" about improving oneself to be motivated.
19 months and loving it!
Boston says hi, shoe, car, tree, see, and nana (banana). Nate and I are enjoying this new stage and love that we can understand him a little. He has been growing like crazy and is starting to look more like a little boy. I just love this little stinker. Here are a few of his favorite things to do.






Oh yeah,... and we still don't know if it is a boy or a girl (the anticipation is killing me.)
I am feeling the baby kick a lot and I love it. Sometimes I wonder if it will be a crazy kid just because it kicks me like a dozen times in a row. I am also starting to get the big prego tummy too which is exciting and terrifying at the same time. I remember I liked this stage because you have a little belly but you still fit in all of your clothes. Not for long, let the bloating begin.......

6 comments:
He is getting so big, I love his chubby little cheeks. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend, I have an invitation coming your way they are just late as usual. I love your resolution I think we can all do better on that, I know I certainly can. When do you find out the sex of the baby, I'm so excited to know if it's a boy or a girl.
Hey Janette! That is awesome that you are doing so great this new year. It feels so good when you set a goal and feel like you are accomplishing it. That it so fun that you are feeling your baby move. I love that feeling! Can't wait to find out what your baby is too! Cute pictures of Boston!!
happy oh nine!! SOunds like an awesome talk! I love getting reminded to not compare myself. I swear every girl struggles with that???
I heard that elmo doll is really cool. Boston is darling. \Miss you guy's. Love, The Keechler's
What a nice lesson from your relief society. I love that. How come you don't know yet? Are you guys waiting to find out? Boston is getting so big. He is such a cutie.
I cant wait to feel my baby kick!! I want to know what you are having so bad. Do you have a guess??
Post a Comment