February 13, 2009

I went to the fabric store and bought a butt load of fabric. (I splurged a little and got my favs too) Here are a few things I made.

This is a nursing cover (AKA hooter hider) I remember I wanted one of these but I was done breastfeeding Boston by the time I could get one. This pattern is super easy too.


Click here for the pattern

Here is another blanket. I bought most of the fabric at Walmart for a dollar a yard. (Thanks for letting me share some experiments....)

4 comments:

Anna said...

Those are so cute! I have the fabric to make Lizzi a quilt, but haven't been able to make it since I've been all over the place lately.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

How fun! Good for you! You make me want to pull out my machine. Its been a while. (of course I don't need a hooter hider anymore)

The Ceder House's said...

Those are both adorable! I love them. $1 a yard??! Crap. Now I have to go to Walmart.. ha ha he he!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I'm totally going to make one of those hooter-hiders. I love the name! You find out what you're having today...I can't wait to hear.