March 28, 2009

all I can think about

Is the babies nursery.... I have the crib bedding and I am really pleased with it(Target is the bomb). I just need a dresser/changing table. Any ideas where to get a good deal on one? Here are some other finds.. Oh check this out, I am obsessed with Serena & Lily..If only I was rich. The kids bedding is amazing too. (if anyone is really interested I saw some twin sets 20 to 50% off at the baby boutique store in St. George)
I love this art work by Sarah Jane studios. I really want to put it in the nursery too.













































and I just finished this blanket and burp cloth. Wow, I am so glad it is done because it was a pain sewing the minky fabric together with the printed cotton. Here is the finished project. I love looking at this fabric print, Heather Bailey you are awesome!















8 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you were my mom. Seriously.

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Darling!

Amber said...

You are such a seamstress...Love what you've been up too! Anyways- boston is darling as ever, and I bet you are so excited to do the babies room! How fun, that's what I miss. Anyways-Twilight is awesome, I drug my husband to the theater with me, and actually wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be, and he has also since watched it with me here at home! HEHEHe. Anways- hope all is well! You have talk Nate into watching it!!!
I think they secretly like it....lol

The Ceder House's said...

I LOVE Heather Bailey. That soft fabric blanket is adorable! I bet she will LOVE it. By the way what is her name? he he. Is it a secret? I can't wait to find out. Oh.. and what are you doing this weekend? :) We are thinking of heading to Mesquite/St. George with some of our neighborhood friends....

Anna said...

That is adorable!! Man, I wish I had half your talent at creating such cute pieces.

Christy said...

I love that artwork. So cute and not too frilly.

Kit said...

I LOVE the artwork! WOw.I totally want another girl, so I can use it. Good job on the blankets. You amaze me with how much you get done while prego. Good job.

Hannah Stayner said...

I love sarah jane studios artwork. I cant remember where I saw it. Does she make stationary? anyway, I am also obsessing over the nursery and honestly cant decide how the heck to decorate it. buy your furniture at a consignment shop or D.I. and fix it up! Thats the style now days anyways!! and its so much cheaper. I got my crib at a garage sale for $25.00 in st. george. :) woot woot!