While I was in the kitchen I noticed Boston no where in sight and silent. I went into his room and this is what I saw. He loves his book "Mr. Brown can Moo can you!" by Dr. Seuss {in fact I have it memorized because we read it so much.} Anyway, I thought it was so cute! Oh, and we have officially moved back to St. George. It is so nice to be back in our home......

12 comments:
How adorable. Boston is growing up so fast. I bet he can't wait for his little sister to arrive.
How adorable is he!!! I just love his big chubby cheeks!!!
He is super cute.
Hey! That's so fun to just see him sitting there reading. so cute. I love all of your projects you have made. So crafty! I love em.
I love when my kids just sit and read...SO much better than the stinkin TV. That Boston is the cutest!
Congrats on being back home!
so cute, and such good pictures!
That's so cute!! I generally find Lizzi with her teddy bear and blanket.
Janette! I haven't been to your blog in a while....or anyone's for that matter :) but I wanted to say CONGRATS on your baby girl!! I am so thrilled for you. Your in for a real treat. And I LOVE all your crafts and fabrics. Especially your nursing cover fabric...yummy amy butler!!
haha how cute! It's soo amazing how smart they are!
He's getting so big. I'm glad your move went well. Take care. We miss you guy's. Love the Keechler's
When my cousin was having a girl, my sister also made a list for her. Here ya go!
I like dottie, roxie, caroline, opal, emmy lou, vera, tess, harlow, emerson, whitney, clara, diane, marley, layla, amber, Louise, drew, chantelle, eliza,Liv, sonya, evelyn, posey, adrienne, phoebe, macy, sondra, berry, ginger, andrea, jo, violet, nicole, tristen, ava, jorie, brigitte, daisy, kira, candice, lila, halle, mara, Elise, devon, marilyn, fiona,jade,laurel
OK so when are you officially moving back to Vegas???
Post a Comment