May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Boston!

We can't believe your 2 already. Time flies when you have such a special child like you. We love you so much and love being your parents. We hope you have a great Birthday!

5 comments:

The Ceder House's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Boston!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Boston...you are such a little cutie!

Hannah Stayner said...

I cant believe he is two either! sooo cute, and yes, the chub comes from all that cheese. I know, because Smith is the pickiest eater ever but he stays rolly round because of all the cheese he eats. ha ha.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I love his bike!! I lvoe the close up pics of him!!! He is so handsome and has the most stunning blue eyes! The nursery looks great! So cute! I cant wait for her to get here!!

Keechler said...

Boston is sooooo cute. Alan has been a tad bit awnrier to since he turned 2. I wish I could say he was getting use to his big boy bed. Unfortunately he's too use to my big girl bed.