SO good to catch up with you guys and all your posts! I have been the biggest slacker with everything lately! I LOVE all your sewing projects....Teach me please! Sewing intimidates me so darn much! Her little room is ADORABLE! I am obsessed with the bumper! Good work! ANd hope the babe comes soon for you!
3 comments:
What a cute little man! I just looked at your ticker and you only have 8 days left?! Whoa. That is really soon:)
I love the shirt! He is such a cutie. He made me laugh at the park the other night:) Did he sleep that night after all the cake and capri suns?
SO good to catch up with you guys and all your posts! I have been the biggest slacker with everything lately! I LOVE all your sewing projects....Teach me please! Sewing intimidates me so darn much! Her little room is ADORABLE! I am obsessed with the bumper! Good work! ANd hope the babe comes soon for you!
Post a Comment