June 08, 2009

our little Lila

It has been great to have Lila finally here. She has been an awesome baby and good little eater.
On Thursday morning, I was induced and then at 4:52 pm she was born. It has been so fun to take care of her and I would say the 2nd time around feels easier. I thought for sure I had forgotten everything I learned with Boston but it comes more naturally now (thank goodness). Boston is doing really well with her. He says "baby Lila" but doesn't really pay any attention to her unless she cries. Anyway, it has been a great experience and life is awesome!!!!!




















{P.S. I had to post a pic of Boston too...l just love him.}

19 comments:

The Ceder House's said...

She is pretty darn cute! I am so glad to hear things are going smoothly for you- that gives me hope for when my time comes. I am glad that delivery went quick for you too! Keep the pictures coming!!

Christy said...

Awww! She's a doll. So glad to hear that everything went well. I was just showing Brooke the pics of baby Lila and she thought the white blanket was snow.

We need to make a trip down to St. George to see you guys.

Jack and Mel said...

She is such a cutie!! We are so happy for you guys, Congrats! We miss you and can't wait to meet her!!

Hannah Stayner said...

shes adorable! Im so excited for you!!

Anna said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!!

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

So sweet, i can't wait to hold her again!!!! I am glad she is doing well and being such a good little girl!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so sweet! Wow! Now I really want my baby here:) I can't wait to come over and see you and baby. I'm glad everything is going good. Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Yeah! So sweet! I'm glad you are doing well. Can't wait to see that baby in person!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

She is so cute! I love little babies!! I can't wait to see her in person. Glad she is being a good baby!

Missy said...

She is gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Kit said...

What a doll! Congrats you guys! I hope we can meet her soon! I love the name! We were going to name Roscoe Lyla (Lila) if he was a girl (did that make sense?).

Vendetti said...

Janette- she is so beautiful! Congrats to you both! If you need anything let me know. I want to see more pics. Also where did you get the patern for the carseat canopy? let me know.

Amy said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. hope you're doing well!

Keechler said...

Congratulations! Cortney sent a picture of her via text when she wa just born, and ny first thought was she has Boston's cheecks! She's Beautiful!!

Mandi said...

She is a doll! So tiny. Glad she is a good baby, makes it alot easier.

Amy said...

Hey Janette! I just figured it out the other day and it's VERY easy. Before you publish your post and you have your picture already uploaded, go to edit html (up in the right hand corner right next to compose - - stay on the same page). There will be a bunch of numbers and words. Looks confusing but it's not. Wherever it says s400 or 400px change it to s640 or 640px (you should only have to change two of them). Delete where it says: height: xxxpx; And then just publish. If you've cropped the picture I don't think it does it. you can try. I'm still trying to figure that out. Hope I helped. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! Its crazy how much I just love her already!! She makes me baby hungry..NOT! I will just hold her whenever I have the urge!! You are such a great mom and doing great with 2!! Tell boston we love him and say HI

Jenn said...

She is so beautiful!! I love the name too-- so cute! And your little guys is so cute too!!

Hannah Stayner said...

why dont I have your phone or email??? My sister in law is a photographer down there in st. george you should call her and set up a shoot! She is amazing!! 801-380-6069