September 04, 2009

I can't believe that our Lila Bean is already 3 months old. She is THE BEST baby and is such a joy to be around. Have I mentioned I love having a girl...
Lila is getting chunkier by the minute and I LOVE THAT! She is in the 88% for weight and 87% for length. She is always sucking on her fingers and sometimes I see her sucking her thumb. She loves to smile and occasionally I can get her to laugh..it never gets old. She still loves the ceiling fan but is also starting to look around at objects and people. If I hold on to her hands she will pull herself up to a sitting position and then starts to wobble backwards. She has the most beautiful long dark eye lashes already. When we talk to her she always responds back to us in her "baby talk." She is becoming such a mellow baby and rarely cries unless she is hungry or tired. We love her so much and can't believe how fast she is growing!
This post is about Lila but I couldn't resist talking about Boston.
Boston has been a lot of fun and has calmed down a bit (or I am used to his craziness.) I do think the transition was hard for him at first and now everything is becoming normal again.. Lately, he hates bedtime and will get out of his bed as soon as we put him in. He also wakes up in the middle of the night crying for us and wants to sleep in our bed. He loves to dance around the house and loves to watch "a show" on t.v.
When he wants something he says "I want this one that" It is so cute. He could eat strawberries, pasta, Pb&J's everyday. Yesterday he actually ate some pork chops..it was a miracle in the Nelson household. he still loves the bath and will play in there for hours if I let him. He is such a sponge and repeats everything. He love to count to 10 from morning to night.



While I was taking Lila's picture this was what he was doing. He figured out how to turn on the water and at one point was spraying the neighbors backyard. gotta love him!
We feel so incredibly blessed to have such beautiful, loving, healthy kids and I feel so blessed I can be with them 24hours a day.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

they are both so cute. Hayden is sitting here with me and saying "baby lila" and "boston" over and over and just laughing. She sure had fun swimming with boston last week and ever since she keeps saying their names all day long.

The Ceder House's said...

ooo.. I love chubby babies! Both adorable. I am glad he has "calmed down" a bit- that gives me hope that soon Hudson will run out of gas and slow down a little:)

Hannah Stayner said...

Smith calls it "a show" as well. so cute. I love your kids, and I miss you dearly!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Lila is so sweet! I love her chunkiness. You have the cutest kids! When are we getting together again?!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Lila is seriously so beautiful. I love how fat she is!! Just healthy as can be! It was fun seeing you guys at the park. Boston is such a cutie and I love to just watch him play and find things to entertain himslef!!

The Hawkins said...

Your kids are so cute. I wish I lived in St. George with you guys!

Keechler said...

They do grow like weeds. How cute they both are. Wesure miss you guys. Give them both a hug from the Keechler's

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

They are so cute Janette! I love that picture of Boston spraying the hose - such a little boy! Lila is getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon.

Amanda said...

Your kids are so fricken adorable!! I hope our kids will be cute too! *crossing my fingers for the Nelson genes* Everyone says that Chris and Nate look alike.. so I'm hopeful =] Great pictures by the way!!!

the murdocks said...

Seriously, your kids are the cutest! I haven't checked blogs in forever, and I haven't even seen your sweet baby!! Wow...she is beautiful. I love the chubs...of course I'm partial to them :)