One of my new goals this month is to cook a little bit more. I came across this blog and she uses her crock pot with every recipe. So far these two are my favorites and oh so easy!
Amen to this! I need some good recipes desperately. Glad you shared these, because I LOVE the crockpot! I will try to round up some of my favs and get them emailed to you. Also, I am going to have to make some more runs to the dollar tree. Love the pics of Boston below! How did are boys get so old??
Hey- don't feel bad at all- you are an awesome friend!! It was good to get away that weekend and just forget about stuff. It was really good to see you guys and to see your cute little ones!!! We need to see each other more often! Thanks for the comment.
I need to start cooking more! I will share any good ones that I try with you too. Keep posting your favorites. We had a lot of fun at lunch. Both Norm and I agreed that we need to hang out with you guys more...it's always fun!
3 comments:
Amen to this! I need some good recipes desperately. Glad you shared these, because I LOVE the crockpot! I will try to round up some of my favs and get them emailed to you.
Also, I am going to have to make some more runs to the dollar tree. Love the pics of Boston below! How did are boys get so old??
Hey- don't feel bad at all- you are an awesome friend!! It was good to get away that weekend and just forget about stuff. It was really good to see you guys and to see your cute little ones!!! We need to see each other more often! Thanks for the comment.
I need to start cooking more! I will share any good ones that I try with you too. Keep posting your favorites. We had a lot of fun at lunch. Both Norm and I agreed that we need to hang out with you guys more...it's always fun!
Post a Comment