First stop, the petting zoo. I loved seeing these cute four month old baby goats. Boston wasn't too sure about them at first but warmed up very quickly.
Doesn't this look like fun and he landed in corn kernels. As you can tell we kind of forced the slide on him.
When he got out of the corn he instantly was in heaven. He couldn't stop smiling and had to play on this toy tractor for a bit.
I am so amazed at the creativity of this place and So many fun things for kids. The bull swing ride wasn't Boston's favorite but he tried it out. Every time it got a little faster Boston would hold his breath and make such a scared face. A few times he started to cry and we had to tell the girl to slow it down to turtle speed.
And Lastly, we all enjoyed the train ride. I'm pretty sure its not for adults but we all rode on this with Boston and even our sweet Lila bean too. A tractor pulled us along going pretty fast left to right and in circles. Boston giggled the whole time and I think we did too... we had a blast and way worth the dollar that we spent on it. We ended the night with Corn dogs and nachos. It was a good evening.

2 comments:
You guys do the best stuff! That looks like a lot of fun. I love the Halloween costumes too. Where were you and Nate's costumes?!
That looks like so much fun!! I miss small town stuff.
Post a Comment