Nate and I decided to give each other an early Christmas present this year! Sorry this is my cell phone camera.and lucky enough for us we will be in before Christmas! Viva Las Vegas here we come.
As of right now, I'm on a break from packing. I absolutely despise moving especially when my kids are sick. I will show more pictures soon....
9 comments:
Wow, good for you guys! That is EXCITING, but a lot of work, I know! Good luck with it all!
Yeah! Yes- more pics please:)
It's gorgeous . . . and that's just the outside. Can't wait to see the inside! And to answer your questions from my blog (from awhile ago, BTW I'm flattered you like it): But my favorite thrift store in Vegas (where I found that amazing white mirror and then the small drawer) is on the corner of Lake Mead Blvd. and Bruce Street (scary part of town, I know). It has "Thrift Shop" in big bold, red letters on it's roof . . . you can't miss it. I've also found some things at the D.I. and a few things at Goodwill (corner of Sahara and Torrey Pines - - this store carries target items that haven't sold, also I like the Goodwill on the corner of Craig and Decatur). About spray painting . . . it's not hard at all to make things look good. I usually spray paint with a spray paint primer first (1-2 coats) and then will spray paint with the color (1-2 coats). I've been using Valspar but I know a lot of people like Rustoleum too. Here are a few tips from this blog I follow. Here's the link . . . http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2009/08/spray-paint-pros-and-cons/ (she has some amazing before and after spray paint projects). Good luck unpacking!!! And Merry Christmas!
That is some Christmas present! Way to go! Your house is so cute! Yes, post more pics of the inside too! I hope the moving went ok. We would love to come visit you guys sometime:)
Yay how exciting! What part of town are you moving to?
Yeah, that is so fun! I love it. I can't wait to see more pics. That is always fun to pack and unpack. YUCK! No fun! Hope you have a Merry Christmas
Um, where have I been?! Good luck with the move!! Hope you see you soon!
from what i heard you are moving close to us(are you in the northwest side of town?). if you ever want to meet at the park or you need anything let me know! mandymoo515@hotmail.com good luck with the move!
Awesome! I bet you guys are so excited! Can't wait for more pics!
Post a Comment