March 31, 2010

Last weekend was Stella's baby blessing and lucky for us we were able to be there. Todd said such a beautiful perfect blessing that instantly brought the spirit in sacrament meeting. This baby girl is so precious. She is so lucky to have such a great parents to take care of her.

After the blessing, we went over to the park for some tasty food and yummy cake. here is a group shot.

The Nelson family.



we were able to pick Tuft up for the blessings. He wanted to stand in the circle for the blessing and he did just that. He also bore his testimony and I couldn't keep the tears back. He is a great example to Nate and I. He was fun to hang out with and later he wanted to show me how he could stand. With Nate's help he was able to stand and then lean against the pole. He was telling me that he loves to stand because he gets tired of sitting. He makes me realize I should be grateful for the simplest things I can do everyday.






It was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Janette (and Nate) I really appreciate the great support you guys are to me and my family! The pics turned out adorable and Iam so thankful you guys came and thankful that nate is worthy to stand in the circle and help bless my little baby!! You are great examples to us and we love you and your family so much!! Thank you for all of the adorable blankets burp rags and car seat cover! I cant go anywhere without someone commenting on how cute it is! Youre so talented! Thanks again for everything! We love you!

Amber said...

Look at how awesome Justin is doing! I am so glad that he is doing well. your pictures are great! Can't believe your little is 10 months already! CRAZY!