May 19, 2010

a stroll to the park...

We went to our neighborhood park this evening and the weather was so comfortable and perfect. Bos rode his bike and I pushed Lila in the Stroller. When we got to the park Boston saw some jets flying in the sky from Nellis Airforce Base. They sound like they are close but when you look up at the sky they are so far away. Boston is in total awe of them and always says "MOM! let's get it!" or "Oh man, I can't reach it!"
Tonight, when we looked up at the sky, we saw the jets soar right next to the moon. I heard Boston say, "OH.. Missed!" I love how he thinks.

I love this picture of them playing. He loves to make her laugh.




When he couldn't see the jet he was asking me over and over again where it was.
forgot about it and found some garbage
He was ecstatic! (don't worry it was just paper.)


this little girly was content as ever!

And the rest of the night was perfect.

8 comments:

Janeen said...

ADORABLE!! I love Boston facial expressions. Lila is the cutest little girl ever. I'm not just saying that cause she's my Niece ;)One more week and we get to see you YEAH!!

Megan said...

What a fun day. I LOVE when the weather is just like you described. Happy BIrthday to your cute little boy. My boy Blake turned three on May 1. That trampoline place looks AWESOME. I'd love to go there. You have such a cute family. You are beautiful.

Traci said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute and I loved days that are at the park. So cute!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Boston is so sweet. I love what he said about the jet 'oh...missed!' That is PRECIOUS! You and Nate have the cutest kids. I love the photos! We had soooo much fun with you guys over the weekend. I hope we can do it more often!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

They really look so happy! It sounds like a perfect night, one you won't want to forget.

Amanda said...

So cute!! I love their outfits.. They always look so adorable =]

Unknown said...

Love the picts! So sweet.

Kit said...

Goodness Gracious your kids are darling!!
Can't believe Lila is a year old soon!? or maybe already?
We really need to get Boston and Roscoe together. I am thinking they would have a ball!
Thanks for the comment on Shawn's post too. means a lot.