Elisa and I were able to get together in St. George for the weekend. It was so fantastic to see her and her kids. In high school, I think we were pretty much inseparable. Unfortunately, now we live in different states and never see each other. I am so glad we were able spend time together and catch up. Thanks again for being such a great friend.
The first day we went swimming and let the kids play around. That night we hit up the pizza factory Express for dinner and I would have to say that will be a memory I will never forget. Day two, we went to the Splash Park and the weather was perfect. My friend Lisa, was able to meet us there with her cute boy Cache. So good to see you too!
We all had a blast!

Connor and Boston playing in the water. They played so well with each other.
The best part about the Splash park is not worrying about them, since the water is so shallow.

Elisa's little girl Meg is only 3 months older than Lila. She has the funnest personality. I love her smile in these pics.





4 comments:
So funny, I just got done posting about this trip. Your pictures are way better than mine. :o) You take great pictures. I am definitely planning on this as a yearly tradition!!! I loved it!
so cute. Looks like fun. We are going to be in Vegas at the end of this month. Maybe we can get together...and let the guys go golfing.
Glad you had a great time. Elisa's Megan looks like her mom. Love that.
All the pictures are great!
Love you guys. Mom
So cute! Again. Darling pictures.
You are so beautiful in that bottom one!
Post a Comment