September 29, 2010

meet my cute niece

Stella










I just love this girls long hair and squishy body. Thanks to my sister in law for letting me take her pictures. She was telling me about these cute pics she saw where the little baby had on a tutu. I was excited to do it so we tried it out the other day. Stella was perfect and didn't move.
p.s. I wish so badly I had a differant lens and camera body. Why can't I be content..

5 comments:

Kit said...

Oh my goodness!! I really want a one on one photog class with you!! Amazing!
I love the name Stella! And to see this darling just really seals it. What a babe!! So cute!

Jennifer said...

Great pics jet. Stella is such a doll.

Janeen said...

Oh, she is SOOO cute! Love the pictures...you are so talented

Vendetti said...

Janette, You are such a cute aunt. I love these pictures. What a fun moment you captured. What kind of camera do you have?

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Janette< you really are the best! These turned out adorable! Thank you thank you! You are an awesome sis in law and I appreciate you ALWAYS being willing to help with whatever I need! You are so talented and creative!