September 01, 2010

September First



Who would have thought this birthday cake would motivate my child to go #2 in the potty. Oh happy day for our family. Boston has been refusing to do it and we have offered anything and everything if he would just try.
cross your fingers that he will still continue....
in the mean time, Our family has been been enjoying this beautiful weather. It is amazing how happy I feel when it's not 100+ degrees everyday. We have been able to go out more and just enjoy being outside (not sweating to death). We have been taking Ruby out for more walks and Boston has been out riding his scooter around. Fall is just around the corner and I couldn't be more thrilled.
It's been a great week!

On another note, check out this album it is one of my fav's. just bought it on itunes. LOVE her voice.


Happy September everyone.....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Go Boston! It has been cooler around here too, so ready for fall.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Way to go Boston! I hope he will keep up the good work for you!

Lisa Nielsen said...

That's awesome that a cake was the trick! I love it. I am so excited for Fall too!!!

Kit said...

Haha! I love the things that motivate kids! Potty training is the WORST!! Luckily Roscoe was MUCH easier than Lex... so maybe Lila will be for you.
Love the pic below of Nate with Lila. SO sweet.
ANd Mammoth looks like a blast. Shawn bought a bike finally and LOVES it, so him and Nate definitely need to get together.