September 19, 2010

Sunday................

Sundays are always so hectic for me especially if Nate is at work. This morning went surprisingly well.


I woke up really early got ready for church, fed the kids breakfast, got them dressed, fed the dog, took her out to do her duty, fed myself, packed the bag and we were actually 2 minutes early.I love those days but they sure don't happen enough.
The kiddos did pretty well in sacrament and then on to teaching my YW's lesson. I am not the best teacher but I am trying to improve. I have noticed that the more I do it the easier it is. I have learned a lot about myself through this calling; that I love to be a procrastinator, making the handouts and treats are on the priority list, and then studying the lesson is the last.

Most importantly I love teaching these girls about life lessons and why they need to make wise choices. It really humbles me every week because I see how the little things we do to build our faith is really the biggest things. It effects who we are as a person and what we will become.

The rest of the day didn't go as I planned.. especially when that someone whispered "I'm poopy!" and then Ruby had an accident. I thought I was going to lose it. Luckily I have calmed down and remembering all the positives to this day. Hope tomorrow brings good times..........

No comments: