January 17, 2011

LV in January

The past couple of days it has felt like spring here in LV. We are happy we can enjoy our new grassy backyard...It is so nice. Love this weather and hope it lingers a little longer, but I have a feeling it won't.



Boston actually smiling for the camera..he hates to. He loves to be in the backyard, mostly to start something mischievous. I know he is a happier kid after a little yard play though.
He is always grabbing his phone and saying "cheese!" I wonder where he gets that from? Probably me..






Lila loves to explore the entire yard. She paces back and forth, sits and picks the grass. I love her chubby fingers. I love her chubby cheeks. I love her chubby body.


The End

2 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh I love this nice weather. I wish it was like this all year long! It is so great to have a yard with kids- they are so happy outside! You have such cute kids!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your new backyard. Grass makes all the difference. I bet it is great to enjoy this spring like weather. A couple of times it has looked so beautiful outside like it is spring but then to no surprise it is still SO COLD. Enjoy the nice weather! :0)