February 01, 2011

my little man

Most days when I try to take a picture of Boston he turns away. Lately, he has been cooperating with me (or I have been bribing him too much). I love that his smile in this picture is forced and because of that he is squinting his eyes. I have to say he is becoming such a pleasant kid...yeah.. yeah, he has his moments but I love being with him. He has been saying some funny things lately. One in particular was his response when I told him he was an awesome kid he said, " yeah, I am a child of god and he's sent me here!" and then walked off like he was the bomb diggity. AHH, I love him and that he teaches me patience even when I think I have conquered it. When he spills a drink or doing something mischievous he looks at me straight in the eye, lifts up his hand and says, "It's ok mom it's ok mom, it was an accident!" I can't keep a straight face and smile and then immediately after he smiles and says, "everybody makes mistakes.
Sometimes I will catch myself telling him he is not the boss and he becomes confused and says "yes I am?!" I guess that's me and Nate's fault.
I am enjoying this stage he is in.
Love you Bos!




3 comments:

Janeen said...

I love him too! What a cutie. He is growing up so fast.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

What a cute family picture!! You look so pretty! Boston is such a cutie - I love how he says "it's okay mom everyone makes mistakes." Kids really teach us so much!!!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Boston is soooo cute! He is such a fun little guy! Your fam pics are awesome! I didnt realize how much lila looks like nate! Crazy! You have an adorable family! Keep having babies.....