I made the mistake of saying that I haven't been sick in awhile.
Of course, now I am and so are the kids.
Here are a few things that have helped me or perked me up the last two days.
1. Doterra essential oils. I am in LOVE! my favs right now are OnGuard, breathe, and peppermint.
2. chocolate chip cookies. Nate came home and surprised me with a package of Betty Crocker cookies (you know just add butter and an egg). He was so thoughtful.
3. My DVR. getting caught up with Gossip girl, Modern family, The Bachelor (seriously send michelle home), 90210 (Teddy you are killing me), and Glee! It's been awhile since I watched that much tv. Come to think of it I have never watched that much tv.
4. Campbell's select harvest soup
5. Emergen-C packets
6.Watching Boston take care of Lila and Skate around the house. For some reason when the kid has a fever he gets a lot of energy. He's not on any tylenol or motrin in this video and I didn't ask him to do anything..just watching him quietly. I still don't understand why he gets this way with a fever but he's pretty ENTERTAINING!!!
4 comments:
Oh, you just made my morning! I laughed so hard I was crying! So sorry you are sick though-what a bummer. Get better soon
Love ya
That video was hilarious! Oh my goodness I was dying watching it:) Boston is so funny and so entertaining! I am sorry you guys are sick. Keep eating those cookies and watching those good shows and feel better soon! I agree with you about Bachelor and 90210 LOL!
Oh man- this was hilarious! He is a crack up! I think our kids are backwards- Hudson does that normally and actually sits still when he has a fever. I love little Lila just sitting there watching the show-awesome:)Get better soon!
That is awesome! What a cute video and what a great big brother!! I love when he says hes can do a bigger cheese! You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment