We were able to throw Nate's mom a surprise birthday party last month since she turned the BIG 5-0 this month. I was able to make the video to show at the party and I loved every second of doing it. I had a lot of pictures and video to use thanks to Nate's sister and dad. I also learned that 8mm video cassettes are not easy to convert to
dvd's when yo
u need them to be done in a week, so I had them made by a company that specialized in that.
FYI: 8mm can start to deteriorate over time and if you have time Wal-mart can convert them to dvd's or cd's for a great price. Maybe a good gift to your parents or siblings you know?
The highlight was watching old home videos of Nate's family on Christmas mornings, little league practice, mission calls being opened, fun family adventures and so on. I wasn't able to put all those home videos on this but only picked one video because of time and money. I definitely learned a lot about watching my mother in law in these videos and that she is so patient with SIX kids. She always seemed to be enjoying every minute of life and still today keeps so positive and happy. She is an wonderful mom. I felt like I got to know her a little bit more and am so grateful for that!
I have been trying to upload this for a couple of weeks now and it is finally working.
Anyway here is the video, it's pretty much a timeline of her life (and almost 10 min. long...)
2 comments:
Great job on the video! She seems like an awesome lady. It amazes me that so many women have had 5 or more kids- I seriously do NOT know how they do it!
Great job Janette! You did a great job! She seems like such a great person!
Post a Comment