When we arrived we were just in time to see the Monster Jam parade ( all of the trucks getting announced one by one).
Then we headed to our seats to get the Monster Jam started. My first thought was that Monster jam was for kids but after going to one I was amazed at all the drunken men that attended.
Some highlights were seeing all the trucks jump off of these huge jumps and fly in the air.
I really enjoyed it when they crashed or when the outer body of the truck would fly off and just the main frame was left. One of the most entertaining parts was when a truck did a back flip. The crowd went wild! By 10pm our kids were cold, tired and I was ready to call it a night. BUT...just then MADusa (a lady driver) did one and a half flips in her massive truck. Who wants to leave now?
It was awesome to say the least....





and today all he can think about his monster truck, GRAVE DIGGER...

2 comments:
I love it! Redneck or not, it is fun to watch. I am sure Boston loved it:) You guys do such fun stuff together. Miss you!
How fun! Alan would love something like that. Except for the noise. He's not big on loud noises.
Post a Comment