Nate's been teaching Boston a little golf. Boston has always loved practicing golf but now that he is almost 4 he has this new love/hate feeling towards it (isn't that everyones problem with golf though). He loves practicing on his own and when he does well continues to swing for hours. He is improving day by day. Lila will grab the golf club when Boston's not looking and try to play. When Boston sees that she has it he yells,"It's mine!" and then we have a huge issue between them. Lila is obsessed with the lawn mower and climbs on it every time I look away. She is a sneaky little girl. After I took her picture with the sucker she dipped it into the dirt and looked right at me to see if I was watching so she could try it..yuck! luckily, I saw her and she shied away from it.


No comments:
Post a Comment