Nate's Captain and his wife Sara and another firefighter Brian and wife Lois were also there with us.
Some unforgettable moments..
-the crazy chic that wanted to beat up Steve Mazzagatti (the ref pic below) for not giving her boyfriend a fair win.
-Nate asking me if he should approach the chick and ask her what she thinks of Steve and record it with his iPhone.. I think she would have punched the lights out of Nate. He thought it would be funny to let Steve hear later.
-seeing a knock out at the end.
-feeling like I was part of the "fight club."
-eating at Battistas Italian restaurant after the fights..
Some pics of our group (pics via Lisa... thank you)


Captain Sean Hansen and wife Sara.

Norm and Lisa

A pic of Steve Mazzagatti (only to make my brother jealous). Steve refs for UFC fighters and was actually one of the refs that night. He's also a fire fighter for CCFD with Nate.

What a FUN time. Hopefully we can do it again soon!
2 comments:
Um- You guys are way too cool for us. That sounds like so much fun! We will have to check something like that out next time we are in Vegas. By the way- our friends invited us down to St. George to stay with them this weekend so we decided to count that as our summer vacation Mesquite trip this year- text me if you are around and we can meet up! Sorry it is short notice- we just decided to go this week. I am sure you guys have some more fun plans since it is Memorial- but just wanted to put it out there. PS How the crap are you always so gorgeous? You look so cute in those photos. Can I be like you when I grow up?
Post a Comment