May 03, 2011

The squishy girl and The cheese obsessed boy.

I might as well call this Blog "Boston and Lila's big adventure" because this is all I post about. I am basically using this blog as a journal to remember every stage, funny memory, and or new thing they have learned. I Simply can't get enough of them they make me laugh (and yell..) more than I could humanly think possible. They are my life and I love my life more because of them.

Anyway, this week Boston has been down right obsessed with cheese. He sees it, loves it, and it is all he can think about. Just the other day, he asked if he could have some of Nate's candy and I told him "No!" so he asked if he could have some cheese instead. My dream come true would be if he asked if he could have a carrot, broccoli or at least a darn apple.


I love this stage Lila is in.. she is growing up so much and unlike Boston enjoying her meals. When I pick her up she is heavy but oh so squishy and I remember Boston was the same way. Lila is learning new words daily and mimicking every thing we say. Just yesterday, I asked her to say I love you and she said "Ah-LU!" exactly like her brother at that age I thought I was going to cry. LOVE THEM!!!


3 comments:

Vendetti said...

You have the cutest kids! I Love Lila's dress. Soooooooooo cute.

Janeen said...

Oh my! Lila looks just like you when you were that age. I can't wait to see you guys. Love ya

Lisa Nielsen said...

Hey cheese is healthy:)...better than candy! lol! Lila is so cute. I love her squishiness! Her little tummy picture is so cute. I love how they learn so much each day.

I wish we could have gotten together this weekend...we will make it happen next time:)