Paia is a cute little town with just a small area of shops. We walked around and then bought the best smoothies at one of the local stores.We headed to the airport and that my friend is the end of our trip.





I am sure I forgot to mention a few fun things like checking out the local shopping malls, Eating out a few nights and getting some yummy food, buying the best shaved ice with ice cream on the bottom, Nate playing an early game of golf while I wondered off to lay at the beach.
I wish so badly I could live in temperatures that stay around 70-80 degrees all year because I loved being outside that much.
Some songs that were played on the radio remind me of our times in the car here, here, here, here and here.
I love that we were able to experience such a fun trip. We are so grateful for my mom and grandma that they were able to come to LV to watch our kids. You guys are the best and made it so enjoyable!!
1 comment:
I'm so JEALOUS! LOVE-LOVE all of your pictures. I'm glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment