While we were in Hawaii Boston started Preschool and Soccer. I know bad timing... so this last week I experienced everything like it was his first day. I took a "First day picture" (mom I am meaning to get you to email me that one you took) and a first day of soccer practice.
I love that he is growing up and it has been awesome driving him around to all of these fun activities.
He is such a big help and right before we run our usual errands asks me "mom do you have my soccer ball/gear?", "you need to get gas!", did you remember my homework?" did you get Lila's Binky?", etc... He is already taking on his first born traits.
He also learned how to ride his bike with out training wheels yesterday thanks to yours truly. I know Nate was a little sad he missed it and Boston had sparked so much interest in trying it. I knew that yesterday was the day he would do it.
He really is an awesome kid who loves Lego's, reading, coloring, watching Phineas and Ferb, playing outside and being silly. I have heard many people say he isn't an aggressive kid. I used to think that was some sort of weakness but I realize now that it isn't. He likes to listen to the advice from his coaches/teacher then observe other kids before he begins. I have seen him open up so much especially yesterday when he started to ride his bike on his own. He listened to the advice I gave him before he attempted it and also while he was riding it around the street. I will never forget how awesome yesterday was and I am so proud of him.




3 comments:
Boston, you really are an awesome kid!!! Way to go on riding your bike!! now we can go on some official bike rides with the boys!
Boston is such a cute little boy! That is awesome that he is riding his bike without training wheels!
Ha! I love these pics of your little "big" man!!
Post a Comment