October 19, 2011

Picnics.

I'm currently obsessed with picnics.
One was inside and the rest outside.
The kids love it and clean up seems to be much easier.
We our going to do a lot more outside because it has been great weather here.
Thank you Las Vegas for giving us a break with nice weather.






2 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

How fun! I love picnics too. For h.s. graduation, my grandma gives everyone a picnic basket and I love it. I try to use it a lot:) I wish we could have come down last week. We will have to find another time for sure to come visit!

Kit said...

Oh we are big fans of picnics over here too! Seriously, makes a boring lunch magical!

And I am sad that I missed out on seeing you this weekend. Wish I would have gone. One of these days, we will have to become real life friends instead of just blogging ones. :)

And you are so pretty btw.
Love the photos.