June 26, 2012

Hold the phone...AGAIN!

So I have been dreading the potty training process.
I think it has a lot to do with how hard it was for me to train Boston. He did ok with number 1 but not number two.
Awhile back, Lila had interest in the toilet then she had a hard time going number 2 in diaper and we thought she was constipated. We express it to our doc and he reccomended some things. Nothing worked. So I decided that I was done with worrying about it. Her diapers were constantly nothing and I was sick of stressing about it. I figured I would potty train her when she was a little more regular.
About a couple of weeks ago Lila's cousin Stella started getting potty trained and Lila noticed she had on some pretty underwear. I had bought some pull ups a couple of months ago and started teaching her about the potty. This week I introduced the training potty (which was never used by Boston) and she began to go number 1 a lot in the potty.
Yesterday she picked out some cute Dora underwear and when we got home she couldn't wait to wear them. She went number one in the potty and then expressed she needed to poop. FYI: she likes to go under the dining room table and hide. I moved that little potty over there and she went and it was a normal stool. We havn't seen one of those in a year.
Our conclusion is when she sat down it was pluggin gher up I guess. HA! I know a little too much info but we our SO HAPPY! It has been so much easier then Boston it's almost too good to be true! WAHOO FOR LILA BEAN!! We our so so proud of her. She loves it too!


1 comment:

The Ceder House's said...

Wahoo for pretty undies! I hope that does the trick and she keeps up the good work:) That would mean only one in diapers- yeah!!!