September 19, 2012

3 is a charm



So far I am getting the hang of three, having a new routine, and going off of no sleep.
I really can't complain life is Great!
My days our jammed packed compared to the summer (to me it's still feels like summer here in LV but technically I guess summer is over, ha!) There is zero down time except in the early early morning and after I drop off Boston for school. Those hours are spent feeding, burping, and changing miss Mia. The girl is always needing to burp. She has slowed down the old spitting up train thank goodness and is just doing it moderately now.
She is chunking out and growing rapidly before our eyes. We love her and can't get over how beautiful she is! She is smiling more now and it really makes our day when we can see that cheesy grin. She is also going to bed at 8 or 9pm then waking up at 3am to eat. I am so happy with that and I really am starting to feel a little more revived. Lila on the other hand is waking up at 6 am. What the?! kind of makes me mad but I just pretend I am asleep and she falls back to sleep on my bed...LOL!
Yesterday evening wasn't 100 outside and the lighting was pretty so once again I got out the trusty ol camera. Boston was so excited he got to hold Mia but then would start saying she was getting heavy and to hurry and grab her. I was impressed at how well he held her and that he loves her so much. Thank goodness there isn't any jealousy issues. Lila wanted to hold her so bad after Boston did but there was no way I was letting her. She is still really gentle with her but I always worry a bit. They had a great time playing outside and I was happy I could get some of the kids just being themselves and happy.




2 comments:

Vendetti said...

oh my! Baby Mia is beautiful! Just like her siblings! I'm so glad you are getting the hang of things. I still feel a little "crazy" You will have to give me some of your secrets!

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I love these pictures! They are so so cute! Boston looks older with his cute new haircut! They are such cute kids!