


Lila had her first day of Preschool today.


I cannot even explain the excitement she showed. She squealed, screamed and had a perma-smile the whole morning.
When we got to her preschool she ran up to the door and I could barely keep up with her. Her teacher recommended the moms stay for 5min just to make sure our kids wouldn't be too sad. But Lila was already in class and sitting down for story time. She didn't even look back. What a relief. So glad Nate signed her up for preschool this year. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to handle school for both kids but I got it. Lila goes to school from 8:30-11am M/w/f and Boston (12:15)afternoon Kindergarten so it works out perfect.
When she got home She showed me her homework and wanted to start on it.
We our so proud of her desire and love for school. wipee!


Mia turns 1 month today!
I can't believe she is one month. please tell me why time goes so fast after you have a baby.
could be the lack of sleep and the fact the first week feels like two days have gone by.
She has just started to smile at us. Which I love love! she actually smiles a lot in her sleep but showed her first smile to dad. I guess she is a daddy's girl already.
She is starting to go every 3 hours for feedings and is starting to sleep longer at night.
she spits up just like Boston use to. I am constantly burping her. I find lavender, peppermint and wild orange essential oils to be our life saver. It calms her belly.
She loves to be held and I love it too. Some days she is in her car seat for a few hours from picking and dropping off kiddos (I feel bad) but she seems to love the car seat. sleeps like a charm.
We our smitten and obsessed with this little girl. It has been so much fun for me. Some days I feel like I could fall asleep standing up but let's be honest this stage doesn't last forever and I will soon be able to catch up to my beauty rest.
1 comment:
Little Lila! I am so glad she is loving pre-school. You are busy but you're such a great mom you can totally handle it all! Mia is so cute and I love that her first smile was to Nate. That is sweet:)
Post a Comment