February 10, 2013

6, six, seis, sechs

Ahh once again time speeds up. Man our little beauty is 6 months old already.
She is getting her little personality... It seems to be a happy one and she is becoming a people watcher like Boston was. So observant and just staring at everyone and everything. I wonder what she is thinking sometimes. She is still so easy to make smile. I have started her on baby food and she HATES green beans with a passion. I wonder if giving her ice cream last month might have messed that up a bit ( I am not giving up on those green beans though ha!). She is a champ when it comes to colds because she has had 2 or 3 already and luckily she recovers fast from them. poor thing.
She is still hard to make giggle. You really have to be silly, kiss her sides, make weird noises and then she might giggle for a second. She is such a chunk! So many people stop and say "Oh look at those thighs!" She has so many roles and it looks as if she wears elastics around her wrists. I LOVE her chunk and I love to squeeze it! She is a talker when its quiet. If I wait patiently I will hear some gibberish from that tiny mouth. She is also a grabber and a good one. Everything she sees is in her hands then in her mouth. She is a champ at rolling and sometimes I can't find where she went. Occasionally, I find her rolled over on her belly at nap times. She likes her back or her sides the best because she sucks her thumb. I still love that she sucks her thumb! She is still sleeping through the night yay! She loves to be held and sometimes I feel guilty that I don't get to hold her because I am so busy with the other kids. I have been putting her in the baby Bjorn around the house and she loves it.  I love her bumbo seat and she loves to play and poop in it ha! She has noticed our dog Ruby and stares at her wherever she goes. It is so cute!
 WE LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!














1 comment:

Vendetti said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months! CRAZY! She is such a doll. Very cute pictures.