September 25, 2013

13 months

Mia is....
 Spunky, happy, giggly, lovable, teething, hungry, sleepy, loud, walking, smart, talking, silly 
Another month older and she is getting more fun. While I was taking these she wanted me to "try to get her" she loves playing this game after her bath before bed. She crawls really fast on the bed and then giggles really loud. She like me to tickle her once I get close but today she would lay on her stomach and suck her thumb like she was ready for nap time. I am pretty sure she was too.
She is walking everywhere. On September 9th, she started to walk around a little more and on September 10th, we went to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Nelson and she was walking ALL over their house. It was too cute. Now she walks 100% of the time. I love that it looks like she is riding a horse when she walks it must be the diaper that causes that (I hope).
She has SEVEN teeth! I love her teethy grin (shown below) it's so funny when babies get teeth because they look so different.
Mia is such a happy baby and LOVES playing with Boston and Lila.
We loves this baby girl so much.









No comments: