She is learning new words everyday. In fact, the kids say things to her and she repeats them..and of course they laugh out of amazement. Lila always says "mom, she said her second word"-at ever new word she says. I love it!
She says:
"Uh,Oh!" quite frequently.
The kids will ask me a question and she will always respond to them "yeah."
She says "lila", "cheese" (for the camera) she said that while I was taking the pic of all 3 of them on the rug. The kids started laughing so hard from hearing that come out of her mouth.
And the same old "mama", Dada" and more that I am ashamed to say I can't remember.
She is a lot more aggressive then the others. She knows what she wants and she does it. She is not afraid to take a toy from Lila or Boston and gets mad at them if they take it from her. She loves feeding herself and refuses to let us help her. She went into Nursery for the first time and loved it, she has a full set of teeth except her k9's, she loves wearing my high heels and always gets them out of my closet and tries them on. She loves the bath and screams when I take her out. She loves to be outside every second of every day. She loves the trampoline and she especially likes to play with Boston and Lila and be included in everything they do. She loves to get into everything even the garbage.
She is her own person and I love it! You are beautiful, We love you little girl.
p.s. time please slow down a little.









No comments:
Post a Comment