Having a another baby around has been amazing. Cooper is so so sweet and we our ALL in love with him. Sadly just after he was born all the kids got sick with the flu. Now that everyone is better they can hold and kiss on him. I would have to say the fourth time around is so nice. I am a much confident mother and I feel like I know what he needs when he cries. Just juggling the others and him has been more of a challenge. I know it will take time.
Cooper is such content baby and smiled the first week he was born. He is also already getting chubby. Since he was born hasnt lost any weight. He is a good eater and already eating 4 oz in a bottle.
I attempted to take picture of him but I forget how hard it is when you are a sleep deprived mom and using a camera.
We our so in love.













No comments:
Post a Comment