
We will be moving to Las Vegas...
When Nate was in class last week they had mentioned that everyone had to live in Clark County if they wanted to continue on the Fire Department. We our excited and know that it will be nice for Nate not to have to commute back and forth from St. George ( I am trying to think positive about it). I think there are times in your life when you feel safe where you are at and you don't want change. I feel a little of that right now, but in a confusing way I am excited about change too. I really believe that everything in our life is about learning. If this is where we should be it is for a good reason, and I will do everything I can to make it a good experience. Thanks to the book I am reading by Carol Tuttle, "Remembering Wholeness."
It is funny to reflect on the comments people make about Las Vegas. I have heard this story 4 times about how they know someones cousins, wives, neighbor that got their car stolen in front of their own house. It cracks me up because the person telling the story has no idea if it really happened in the first place, but " they heard." that it happened.
There are some things I might enjoy.. now you have to remember I have been living in St. George for a couple of years. But, I will enjoy the shopping. It always brings a smile to my face that I could drive to Pottery Barn, the fashion Show mall, Sephora, and more in prob 20 min. YEAH! do you see the excitement already! I will hold my composure until then......... YEAH! Just kidding.
And yes, I decided to rewrite this blog. I needed to add a few things on here! thanks to Neens for telling me all about how I can edit what I have published. thanks a million.
If anyone knows a place we can rent or buy in a good area in Las Vegas let us know... we are trying to either sell our rent our house in St. George. I will miss our adorable home:)
8 comments:
Sorry to hear you guys have to move out of your new home:( We can still come and visit you on our Mesquite trips:) I hope everything works out and you get to move into an even better home in Vegas!
I saw your blog site on Tommy and Amy's blog. That's so cool you're moving to Vegas. We live on the northwest side of Vegas its called Aliante right off the 2-15. We're renting a condo from my cousin but they're moving back here in August so Garrett and I are looking to buy a house somewhere in the same area. We love the area over here its really great and they're so much around. Plus like you said only 15-20 mins away from the really great shopping a major Bonus! Well there's my novel! If you need any help let me know!
YAY, I'm so glad you are moving to Vegas. The house Jake and Anna are living in is for sale, They just lowered the price on it. Its in North Las Vegas, you should call them. Let me know if you need their number.
Let me know when your moving. If you need help with anything, feel free to call.
Staci
Yeah! So when will you guys be moving? We love our area and there are so many places to rent and buy here. We live off of Cheyenne and the 2-15. Hope you guys are doing great!
Janette, thanks for adding me to your blog! Your baby is adorable. I think you will like living in Vegas. My aunt lives there about 15 minutes from the strip and they really like their ward and area! Good luck!
Vegas baby! Remember when we went there to watch Brian's rodeo?? memories... anyway, Las Vegas is actually a really nice place to live with WONDERFUL wards and lots of strong members. I think you will love it.
Hey Janette, Wow so your moving to vegas. That is exciting. I really want to come visit you soon. Boston is getting so big - he is so cute.
I love to use realtor.com and we also live in NW LV and love it!
Tyler and Cassie
Post a Comment