August 14, 2008

Already 15 months












Boston has been so much fun. I love this stage he's in but I think I say that every month. I love how it isn't hard to get him to smile and giggle. Every time the music is on he starts to bobb his head to the beat, wiggles his butt and then turns in little circles. It is so funny to watch! He has been soaking up a lot in that little brain of his and mimicks things I do and say. This week he has said eye, shoes and kind of says shirt. He still says daddy really well and when he is tired or grumpy only says mama. He melts my heart everyday and I love this little guy. I am so amazed at how fast he is learning and that you can love someone so much .

18 comments:

chelsey said...

Hey Janette! I love your pictures!!! Your little boy is Adorable! It's so crazy all you girls have little families now:) But I'm glad you love Breaking Dawn. It is So. Good. You'll definitely have to get The Host afterwards. I think its just as good as the Twilight series...totally different story obviously but such a page turner! I may even like it better than the twilight series..wait...well it's pretty close!:) You'll have to let me know what you think of both!

chelsey said...

ps I'd love to still look at your blog! chelseytimmerman at gmail dot com.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

That really is such a fun stage. I feel the same way, like every new stage is the best and so much fun! I love it when they start picking up words. You will be amazed how he will just keep on saying new words, and sometimes wonder where he learned them all from. They really are like little sponges. Boston is such a cutie!

Jennifer said...

he is so cute!!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

I cant believe how fast the time goes. He is so cute! Beore you know it he will be talking so much you will be wanting him to be quiet!!love you guys and hope all is well...

Anna said...

It's so much fun when they dance around. I'd like to get together, at this point it'll have to be after I have the baby. Maybe we could plan a play date for Boston and Lizzi. Perhaps he can get used to her and won't be as scared of her next time.

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

It is amazing how much love your heart can hold for the little guys isn't it. He is so darn cute!!! I loved seeing him walk the other day when you guys were here!!! We miss you and need to get together soon!!!! Love ya- Jessica

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

oh my e-mail address is j_gordo@hotmail.com

The Ceder House's said...

What a cute little boy... I hope he never looses those little cheeks!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Such cute pictures! I'm so glad we live in an age where we can take pictures because they change so fast and he'll never be a baby again. Enjoy him.

Amber said...

HOW STINKIN CUTE IS HE! every stage gets funner and funner! you just wait!

Keechler said...

Boston is soooooo handsome. His eye's just have you mezmorized. And those cheeks! Alan has blue eyes and big cheeks too, but Boston's are gorgeous. Your right about this being a fun stage. Alan has me in tear's (happy of course) with the funny things he does. We love and miss you guy's and hope to see you soon. Love, The Keechler's

Amanda said...

I absolutely love it when babies dance!! It's the cutest thing ever!! =]

By the way, who took these pictures?
They are amazing!!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I love ya Janette! We did have a lot of fun. I am pretty sure I talked your ears off too, but what are friends for right?

The White Family said...

One cute little boy, he is so big. They grow up way to fast! ... How do you like the new place?

Kit said...

He is adorable. I hope one day we can get our boys together. They would have such a blast! How do you post three pics side by side like that and how do you do the cute white border around them??

Unknown said...

I sent Mandy an email about the invite so you should get one here soon! We so need to hang out one of these days I was just talking about that the other day!
My cell is 812-9050. We should get together for dinner sometime or BBQ and swim at my parents while the weather is still nice and warm!