December 04, 2008

I LOVE this time of year

One of our traditions since we've been married is to cut down our own Christmas tree. This year we decided to make it easy and go to the Home Depot. I love how perfect they come and our tree is by far the best looking tree we have ever had.
Our tree all decorated.
Boston's favorite thing to do is taking the ornaments off the tree.
I have really been into Christmas this year. I couldn't wait to decorate the house with my Christmas decor and now I can't get enough of Christmas crafting. I will post some of the things I have been making.

9 comments:

JESSICA AND LUCAS NELSON said...

Your house looked so cute all decorated!!! I am so excited for Christmas too! Thanks for letting us stay at your house!! See you soon!!

Kit said...

AWW, your tree is adorable! Get the crafts posted quick. I want to see your creations.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

Hey Janette! Thanks for your message on our blog! You are a great friend!! Your tree looks great! Can't wait to see your fun crafts you have been making! I love Christmas time too!

Jennifer said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys on Saturday, your house looks so cute decorated for Christmas! I can't wait to get all my decorations up now!

Lisa Nielsen said...

What a beautiful tree! Boston looks so cute and big:) Happy Holidays!

Traci said...

I love your tree! I love this time of year too. It is my favorite! By the way, Boston looks so big and so amazingly adorable!

Shawni said...

If I remember correctly cutting down your own Christmas tree was a tradition even before you were married. I still remember you two going out into the woods and cutting down a tree our first year at Dixie. Remember the colorful paper chain we made to decorate it because we were so poor and had no money for ornaments? Haha...good times for sure!!!

The Ceder House's said...

Yes- you need to post your crafts! I haven't found any cute ones to get excited for that I could do for Christmas yet- so show us what you have got! And thanks for the advice on the tree- you give me hope that I won't have to have a nake tree next year:)

John and Erin said...

That is a fabulous looking tree. Looks like it was fun. Merry Christmas Janette!