Hallelujah!!! I am so excited, maybe even more than you!!! No but seriously I am so happy for you guys. It will be so fn to add anothergirl to the bunch. I ve warned todd its a girl and the shopping has already begun!! Congrats!
YEAH!!!! I am coming to Vegas in April to go to a wedding in St. George maybe we can connect hopefully!!!. Little girls are so fun to shop for! Love ya
Yeah We need more girls in this family. So excited for your family. Have been picking up some cute girl things while I'm here in Australia. Love you guys Mom Shaffer
13 comments:
YEAH!!!! I am so happy! I really wanted it to be a girl so our girls can be so close to the same age. Congrats!
YAY! I knew it:) I am so excited- oh, by the way she is adorable, I can already tell- I love the cute little profile:)
YEA!!!!! I am so excited for you guys...a girl really, now Hayden will have a friend....yea!!!!
Congrats! I just knew it! Boston will be an excellent big brother! That is so exciting!
That's so exciting! Congratulations! A little girl will be so much fun!
woohoo! Thats so fun you will have one of each. What are you going to name her?????
Thats so fun! Congrats!
YAY!! You are going to LOVE having a little gal around. So fun!
Oh that is so awesome! It will be so fun to have a girl now that you have a boy too. She is going to be adorable!
EXCITING! Congrats!!!
Hallelujah!!! I am so excited, maybe even more than you!!! No but seriously I am so happy for you guys. It will be so fn to add anothergirl to the bunch. I ve warned todd its a girl and the shopping has already begun!! Congrats!
YEAH!!!! I am coming to Vegas in April to go to a wedding in St. George maybe we can connect hopefully!!!. Little girls are so fun to shop for! Love ya
Yeah
We need more girls in this family.
So excited for your family. Have been picking up some cute girl things while I'm here in Australia.
Love you guys
Mom Shaffer
Post a Comment