April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Christa!

-she is the nicest person I know

-has the most contagious laugh

-is the youngest of 3 kids in her family

-makes others feel comfortable

-works part time in a day care

-always knows how to have a good time

-knows every word to every song

-loves musicals

and is the best mom and wife!

Hope you have a great day! Thanks for being such a great sister. We love you!

2 comments:

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Jet your backyard looks awesome..tell nate!! Thank you so much for watchingmy kids mon. I am so thankful to have you as a sister. Its nice to leave my boys with people I know genuinely love them and have their best interest at heart! At least I think you guys love them:) Youre so talented with your sewing and your nursery is going to be adorable! I am so glad you guys moved back. we love having boston around and chan just lvoes him! Those wedding pics turned out so good. What a beautiful family you have.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday!