The other day Chandler and Brody came over and Boston was in heaven. He loves following Chandler everywhere and being around other kids. He is constantly saying " where's Chandler?" Here is a pic of them pretending to be firefighters with Nate's firefighter helmet.


4 comments:
ok, Boston cracks me up. He is getting so big and has such a funny personality. I love to watch him run...his high knees kill me...and I can totally picture him saying chandler in his cute little voice. I'm glad you guys live back here so we get to see you all more often. Can't wait to meet your new little one when she gets here.
Oh my gosh these are so cute! Ha ha! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
He is the cutest little Fireman I have ever seen!
Wow its been awhile since i checked blogs...I love those pics. I love Boston! He is so awesome. I love how he says chandler and I totally think you need to post some pics of him running!! It totally makes my day to see him run! thanks for being willing to watch my boys. You are a great sis in law and I know my boys love to be with you and your family! Chandler always wants to know if he can go to bostons. You are a very talented little seamstress and I admire your willingness to attempt new projects!! oh those wedding pics turned out adorable!!
Post a Comment